I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- First, a follow up to a post from last week about Darcy Doherty. A reader sent me two more articles about the case here and here. Please take a read, and if you’re so inclined, there’s a petition available here. Thanks Douglas B. for the link!
- A great high school graduation speech. My favourite part? “You are not special. You are not exceptional“
- This is NOT advice about the academic job search
- Tomorrow’s Caped Crusaders!
- An insensitive guide to thriving during your PhD
- In praise of misfits: a great piece about why businesses need people with Aspergers, ADD and dyslexia.
- And a happy story to end the week: Meghan Vogel, a high school runner saw the person ahead of her struggling and fall down in the 3200m. Rather than leave her, she helped her up and carried her across the finish line.
Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply