I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- The above ad is from the Canadian Paralympic Committee. I think it’s absolutely incredible. Their website has more.
- Violence and mental illness – the trial of Anders Breivek reveals our prejudices
- Shaquille O’Neal is going to get his Ed.D. tomorrow! Now he’s Dr Shaq.
- A scary story about a person with a Ph.D. living on food stamps in the US
- A piece about Impact Factors
Have a great weekend!
May 11, 2012 at 6:53 pm
Follow-up on the PhD food stamps thing: http://pipeline.corante.com/archives/2012/05/09/phds_on_food_stamps.php
May 12, 2012 at 6:50 pm