I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- SciCurious started the hilarious #BadZombieJokes hashtag on Twitter. My contribution? What kind of taxes do zombie investors pay? Capital GAAAAAAAAINNNSSS
- Nine dangerous things you were taught in school. My favourite?
- 5. There is a very clear, single path to success. It’s called college. Everyone can join the top 1% if they do well enough in school and ignore the basic math problem inherent in that idea.”
- The dark side of a school breakfast program
- Why storytelling is the ultimate weapon
- A story that will get more airtime as the Olympics approach: Will McDonalds sponsoring the Olympics worsen the obesity epidemic?