The video above explains the lack of posts lately 🙂
I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- First, something adorable. This photographer took fun photos of his kids, and they’re great.
- Do you ever learn something, and then it just keeps cropping up everywhere you look? Turns out it’s a real thing called The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon
- A MMWR weekly report on infections after a tornado. Interesting to see a tornado from the EIS Agents’ perspective
- They’re revamping medical school admissions criteria, including social and behavioural sciences. I’m hopeful, but I also imagine this will just lead to more hoop-jumping and box-checking by med school hopefuls.
- 5 pieces of advice for writers from CS Lewis
- A provocative piece entitled “Why Medicine is not a science and health care is not health” and a response on RadarLake entitled “Medicine is a science, even if it is hard“