I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- The 2012 Canadian Obesity Student Meeting, to be held in Edmonton, AB is now accepting abstracts! You should come!
- The CDC provides some advice on how to make healthy Superbowl Snacks! (my favourite part of Superbowl Sunday!)
- While we’re talking about sports; why do we always think our team is the best? Answer: It’s all in your head.
- Friend of the blog Travis Saunders talks about whether it’s time for new thinking around peer review
- Dr Sharma discusses obesity and mental health for an editorial in an upcoming issue of the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry
Have a great weekend!
February 7, 2012 at 3:18 pm
Playing piano standing up like that is hard.