I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), and if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- The above video was with friend of the blog Jonathan Smith. An interesting perspective on how students can affect public health.
- India has had no new cases of polio in a year! Way to go!
- Dr Jeremy Segrott mentions his experiences with Twitter after using it for three months
- We had a giant snowfall on campus, and the Queen’s storify feed collected some pictures here. I put up three photos
- For those at Queen’s, the AMS is looking for Peer Support Centre volunteers. Grad and professional students are also welcome.
Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply