I’ll be back to regular posts next week, but for now, I’m going to start the year with a roundup of some interesting articles I’ve come across. I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), and if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- A recent survey of youth reveals that 44% of British youth aged 11 – 13 were bullied because of their weight
- A new anti-obesity campaign in Georgia has come under fire recently. Dr Yoni Freedhoff weighs in here, and a piece in Time Magazine talks to other obesity experts.
- An interesting piece about new year’s resolutions sent to me by my sister: 27 Rules of Conquering the Gym. Points 11 and 25 are my favourites.
- A lengthy piece about how science is failing us (thanks to reader Kendra B. for the link!)
- Finally, Andrea Doucet writes a great piece reflecting on blogging from a scholarly perspective.