I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- Blogher is having a conference on Food in Seattle. Read more here.
- JAMA has an editorial on sleep and its interaction with public health (PSA: the article is behind a paywall)
- National Geographic has announced the winners of their annual photo contest! These shots are amazing!!
- An ecologic study showing the association between rich countries and fast food density and obesity. A weak design but interesting nonetheless (Thanks to @MegPopHealth for the link!)
- Health Canada issued an advisory showing the correct usage of EpiPens
- The debate between hard knocks and hockey continues with this piece in New Scientist.