I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- A great article on SB Nation about how the NHL needs better prevention and not treatment of concussions
- How does colourblindness work? Read this link!
- I grew a moustache for Movember. This man was Mr Movember – and you can see why!
- Travis Saunders has a great series up on potential contributors to the pediatric obesity epidemic – definitely worth a read when you have time!
- Finally, a series of graphs showing that all you need to prove something is two graphs and a leading question