I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- Steven Lewis and Denis Kouri talk about the p of 0.05 cut point we in science use as a rule and its role in healthcare decision making – Thanks to reader Michelle D. for the link!
- This is awesome: Vintage Weight Gain ads! Actual slogan: “Men wouldn’t look at me when I was skinny, but since I gained 10 pounds this new, easy way, I have all the dates I want!” – Thanks to reader Stephen S. for that link!
- The five greatest toys of all time
- The funny things peer reviewers are saying behind your back
- And finally, 10 Things 90s kids will have to explain to their children