I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- The picture above is from the Sarasota Chalk Festival. Click the image for more information.
- Dr Arya Sharma posts about why preventing childhood obesity should not be about childhood obesity
- Andre Picard received an award from the College of Family Physicians of Canada, and donated the prize money to Doctors Without Borders. I had the opportunity to hear him speak at the 2009 Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics Conference, and it was a great experience.
- Jonathan Smith from They Go To Die – was interviewed by the Huffington Post!
- A rather disturbing account of the pursuit of tenure (the author was rejected four times)
- Finally, a great post by SciTriGrrl about the art of negotiations
Have a great weekend everybody! Check back Monday for the next part of the blog roundtable!
Leave a Reply