I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- I’m growing a Moustache for Movember! Click here for my MoSpace! Any donations would be greatly appreciated!
- Big congrats to Neurobites for being selected to blog at the Society for Neuroscience 2011 Conference!
- The NY Times printed an article on why science majors change their minds
- Friend of the blog Natalie sent me a link to Ikonica’s portfolio. Jackson Huang (one of the photographers) has a PhD in Biochemistry and Physiology from the University of Toronto!
- Harvard Business Review writes about four destructive myths most companies still live by
- In the same vein as #PublicHealthMovies, one of the trending topics on Twitter today was #Canadianactionmovies
- A great article in The Walrus about the meaning of hockey to Canadians
- A recent report came out about Diederik Stapel, a Dutch researcher who forged data for 14 PhD theses, and over 30 publications
Have a great weekend everybody! Check back Monday for the next part of the blog roundtable!