I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- The video above is a rant by Rick Mercer in response to the death of Jamie Hubley. I’m not going to say any more – I think Rick Mercer covers it.
- Jonathan Smith’s film “They Go To Die” got funded!! He wrote an open letter of thanks to all his supporters here. He’ll be touring universities across the US and Canada, so if you’re interested, you can see if he’s coming to a city near you!
- The CDC writes a retrospective on the anthrax scare from 2001.
- Mashable has a great piece up about how recruiters use social media to screen candidates. It’s a must read for those looking for employment.
- A study in Boston found that students who drank pop were more likely to carry weapons.
Have a great weekend everybody! Check back Monday for part one of the blog roundtable!
Leave a Reply