I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- I’ve been working my way through the Song of Ice and Fire books, and am currently on book 3. The above poster was made by a fan and represents one of the Houses in the series. A full set of posters is up here.
- Friend of the blog and fellow Obesity Boot Camp Alum Penny Deck discusses dynamic speed displays as an example of feedback, and their role on driving behaviours
- Marion Nestle provides an interesting look at the ethics of childhood obesity interventions
- Fellow WordPress blogger Malavika lists 18 ways to educate yourself every day. Some are easier than others, but all are interesting
- Science Professor talks about the “Pity PhD” and the impact of publishing during your PhD
Have a great weekend everybody!