I like to tweet random things during the week (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- The video above is one video from a three-part series available here. They’re absolutely phenomenal.
- In honor of shark week, an infographic describing things that kill more people than sharks every year. Number 1? Obesity.
- The hierarchy of digital distractions. I’m sure all my grad student colleagues can relate.
- Self regulation of the food and beverage industry hasn’t resulted in less ads to children.
- A Washington Post article discusses how older athletes are reluctant to take it easy.
This week was rather busy for me, but I’ll be back to regularly updating on Mondays and Fridays from next week.
Have a great weekend everybody!