I like to tweet random things during the week (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- Travis Saunders over at Science of Blogging talks about whether a successful academic career and fulfilling personal life are mutually exclusive or not.
- Dr Yoni Freedhoff discusses whether severely obese children should be removed from their homes
- Dr Arya Sharma writes about gene-environment interactions
- Martin Fenner asks: Did you receive spam because you published a paper?
- To completely shift gears, I’ve had smooth jazz Nyan Cat stuck in my head all week (for original Nyan Cat, click here)
And that’s all for now. Come back on Monday for a new entry!
Have a great weekend!