I like to tweet random things during the week (follow me @MrEpid), but for those who don’t use Twitter, here are some interesting posts I’ve come across this past week:
- Fooducate posts 12 disturbing facts about obesity, and proposes 5 actions we can take here
- Travis Saunders asks if we can trust scientists who deliver TED talks, which I absolutely love, here
- Researchers at Johns Hopkins look at if we can track public health outbreaks via Twitter here
- Liveitactive writes a compelling post about balancing work and life to be happier here
- Epiren discusses the use of infographics and how we present (and can misrepresent) data here
- Dr Arya Sharma asks whether it is ever appropriate to laugh at “fat jokes” here
Have a great weekend everybody!
July 9, 2011 at 4:21 pm
Congrats on a very solid first week!
July 12, 2011 at 9:34 am