Interesting reads: May 5th – May 11th, 2012
I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- The above ad is from the Canadian Paralympic Committee. I think it’s absolutely incredible. Their website has more.
- Violence and mental illness – the trial of Anders Breivek reveals our prejudices
- Shaquille O’Neal is going to get his Ed.D. tomorrow! Now he’s Dr Shaq.
- A scary story about a person with a Ph.D. living on food stamps in the US
- A piece about Impact Factors
Have a great weekend!