Interesting reads: April 21st – 27th, 2012
I like to tweet interesting stories and articles during the week (follow me @MrEpid); if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- The semester that almost ate me alive
- My graduate school journey – eight years on
- Bill 13 is being debated in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. It’s of interest to me because it proposes radical new anti-bullying laws. Take a look and if you’re interested, consider signing the petition
- Is the gym becoming elitist?
- Finally, a great piece on Asperger’s in Higher Education