Interesting reads: January 22nd – 28th, 2012
I like to tweet random things (follow me @MrEpid), and if you follow me you might have seen these links already:
- The 2012 Canadian Obesity Student Meeting, to be held in Edmonton, AB is now accepting abstracts! You should come!
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford goes on a crash diet. Not surprisingly, Dr Yoni Freedhoff disapproves of his methods.
- Bauer Hockey released a new helmet that is supposed to reduce the risk of concussions (thanks to Fahad for the link!)
- A brilliant piece on “forgetting to have babies“
- Related, but different: Moving for all the wrong reasons
- #IAmScience has taken the Twitterverse by storm, with people sharing the pathways to Science. And it all started with this piece
Have a great weekend!